Console Kit for all 1965 Mustangs With a Manual Transmission and Air Conditioning and No Factory Console.Made in the USA, this console body is an exact match to the original black color and is constructed from ABS plastic. Black console bodies were originally used in all standard-interior Mustangs. This console kit is designed to fit all 1966 Mustangs with manual transmissions and air conditioning that do not have a factory console.
Console Kit Includes:
- Console body with console end plate (CON1)
- Console body screws (AA2718)
- Ashtray (CONA)
- Console mounting floor bracket (CONB4)
- Bracket mounting hardware (F783)
- Console door w/ springs (CONEC2)
- Rear lamp assembly (CONLA)
- Long console plate (CONP3)
- Manual shifter console plate (CONP2)
- Console plate screws for under the console door (AA10642)
- Console feed wiring (WC1)
- Top Trim Plates mounting hardware(F3937)
- Console wiring (WC3)
This kit includes everything you will need to add an authentic reproduction console to a 1966 Mustang that did not originally come with a console. Modification of the console body is required to adapt this console to convertibles with under-dash air conditioning. The underside of the console is marked where it needs to be trimmed to fit these applications and instructions are included to guide these modifications. This console body can be painted to match your interior for an even further personalized customization in your 1966 Mustang with a manual transmission.
*Kit does not include wiring clips that attach to the bottom of the console.
*Kit is made up of separate components; console must be assembled.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Consoles
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$144.99
Regular Price: $112.99
Special Price: $75.77