Dynacorn Firewall Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.This is a complete firewall panel which includes the entire vertical panel up to the cowl and the two toe board panels that attach to the floor boards. Heavy gauge stamped steel construction with a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
can you tell me if you guys carry a rh convertion kit for a 1970 model mustang
We do not offer a RHD version.
Date published: 2016-09-20
You Might Also Like