CJ Classics Firewall Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer Mustang 1969-1970
- OEM-Style Reproduction
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Heavy Gauge Steel
- Weld-Thru Primer
CJ Classics Firewall Assembly in Weld-Thru Primer for 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
Featuring a heavy-gauge stamped steel construction and a premium weld-thru primer finish, this CJ Classics Firewall Assembly 3631ZBWT is a superior aftermarket product for any restoration project. This complete firewall panel includes the entire vertical panel up to the cowl and the two toe board panels that attach to the floorboards. CJ Classics delivers top-notch sheet metal products to meet the demands of proud First Generation 1969-1970 Mustang owners.
There are many advantages of the weld-thru primer, such as preventing resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel, resulting in failure at the weld borders. Lower resistance at the weld surface also allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities.
Features and Benefits:
- Weld-Thru Primer Reduces Prep Time and Splatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Issues
- Beneficial When Welding a New Panel to Old Metal
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- OEM-Style, Direct-Fit Replacement
- Heavy-Gauge Stamped Steel
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning