Dynacorn Radiator Support With an Attached Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969 Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out radiator support. Upgrade to Dynacorn's radiator support with an attached crossmember, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
This radiator support bridges the gap between the inner front fenders, stiffening the front of your Mustang while providing attachment points for the radiator, hood latch hardware and horn. The attached crossmember connects the front frame rails under the radiator support, further stiffening the front end.
We highly recommend buying this radiator support with an attached crossmember if you also need to replace the front crossmember at some point.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Body & Sheet Metal
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Radiator Support With Crossmember Attached In Weld-Thru Primer 1969 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by oil stain from perfect reproduction If you have ever replaced the whole front of a car , you know how hard it can be to get everything lined back up without dimensional drawings to go by. The dynacorn radiator support with crossmember attached made it so much less difficult due to their perfect reproduction . The weld through primer saved preparation when it came time to spot weld. As I finish my project , 69' mach 1 , and future projects will all be done with dynacorn parts.
Date published: 2015-01-17
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$694.99
CJ's Low Price:$694.99