This Radiator Support 3640GWT from CJ Classics comes in a Weld-Thru Primer finish for rust protection, making it the perfect replacement to your currently-rusted radiator support. Plus, it features the added benefit of an attached crossmember, which is convenient if you already plan on replacing your front crossmember in the near future. Constructed of high-quality stamped steel, this radiator support provides the strength and durability you need for your 1969 Mustang.
This radiator support bridges the gap between the inner front fenders, stiffening the front of your Mustang while providing attachment points for the radiator, hood latch hardware and horn. The attached crossmember connects the front frame rails under the radiator support, further stiffening the front end.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces Splatter and Prep Time
- Primer Prevents Resin Build-Up Between Welds
- Lower Resistance at Weld Surface
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Superior Conductive Properties Minimize High Heat Zone Issues
- Eliminates Corrosion Between Overlapped Panels or Multi-Layered Spot Welds
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- High-Quality Stamped Steel Construction