Dynacorn Front Roof Brace In Weld-Thru Primer for 1969-1970 Fastback Mustangs.This one-piece front roof brace from Dynacorn features the same dimensions and strength as the original brace. Constructed from premium quality steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
The front roof brace fits left to right along the top edge of the windshield. It supports the windshield rubber seal, headliner, mirror, and sun visors while providing strength against body flex.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $108.99
Special Price: $98.09