Mustang Roof Panels & Braces 1964-1973
Mustang Roof Panels & Braces 1964-1973
- CJ Classics Roof Panel with Sail Panels in Weld-Thru Primer Coupe 1965-1966$436.49 Regular Price $449.99
- CJ Classics Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Fastback 1967-1968$277.59 Regular Price $346.99
- CJ Classics Roof Brace In Weld-Thru Primer Rear Fastback 1967-1968$76.79 Regular Price $95.99
- CJ Classics Roof Brace In Weld-Thru Primer Front Coupe/Fastback 1965-1968$60.19 Regular Price $85.99
- CJ Classics Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Fastback 1969-1970$288.84 Regular Price $361.05
- CJ Classics Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Fastback 1965-1966$320.09 Regular Price $329.99
- CJ Classics Quarter/Door Frame Assembly Kit Driver Side Fastback 1967-1968$699.99 Regular Price $999.99
- CJ Classics Quarter/Door Frame Assembly Kit Passenger Side Fastback 1967-1968$969.99 Regular Price $999.99
- Dynacorn Roof Bracket In Weld Thru Primer Set Fastback 1967-1968$51.99 Regular Price $64.99
- CJ Classics Roof Brace In Weld-Thru Primer Rear Fastback 1965-1966$96.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Dynacorn Roof Brace In Weld-Thru Primer Front Mustang Fastback 1969-1970$85.35 Regular Price $87.99
- Dynacorn Roof Brace In Weld-Thru Primer Rear Mustang Fastback 1969-1970$90.20 Regular Price $92.99
Roof Panels & Braces
If you are looking to replace the worn out or rusted parts of your Ford Mustang, chances are that you are immediately drawn to the more noticeable body & sheet metal parts first. While the Mustang doors, quarter panels, and wheels are popular areas for aftermarket upgrades, it is common for muscle car owners to take the roofs of their vehicles for granted. Whether you drive Mustang coupe or fastback, the roof of your Ford Mustang is constantly taking a beating from the elements. Additionally, if anything falls on top of your Mustang, the roof absorbs most of the damage, which allows the rest of your car to get away unscathed.
With all of this activity constantly occurring on top of your car, it would be wise to make sure that your Mustang roof panels and Mustang roof braces are in working order. The Mustang roof panel acts as your last line of defense from the elements and fallen objects, and the Mustang roof brace provides your roof with the structural support that it needs in order to stand the test of time. Mustang roof panels are designed to last for many years, but if you have failed to give the panel or the Mustang roof braces the attention that they need, it is possible that the damage sustained will require complete replacements for both parts.
After all of those years of driving through rain, sleet, and snow storms, the elements will eventually take a toll on your Mustang roof panel. Additionally, a tree falling on top of a vehicle is every car owner’s worst nightmare. While the damage to the rest of your Mustang may vary if you are unlucky enough to have a tree fall on your car, it is virtually guaranteed that you will need to replace your Mustang roof panel. Upgrading your Ford Mustang roof panel as well as your Mustang roof brace not only keeps your car and your passengers safer, but also adds a degree of curb appeal to your vehicle.
Secure Your Roof With Mustang Roof Panels & Braces From CJ’s
If your classic pony car’s roof has dents, rust or other problems, it is time to replace your Mustang roof panel. Luckily for you, CJ Pony Parts offers a wide variety of Mustang roof panels, as well as Mustang roof braces for First Generation muscle cars. CJ’s features a diverse array of Ford Mustang roof panels and Mustang roof braces for both Mustang fastbacks and coupes.
It is a common problem for Mustang panels on classic pony cars to sustain damage over the years, and the fine folks at Dynacorn would love to help. All of Dynacorn’s Ford Mustang roof panels from CJ Pony Parts are constructed from high-quality stamped seal that is designed to prevent future rust or damage. If you are looking for the best possible roofing experience for your fastback or coupe, CJ’s offers Mustang roof panels with a weld-thru primer finish. Weld-thru primer Mustang roof panels reduce spatter, while lowering the distortion of the panels. In addition to minimizing high heat zone problems, the weld-thru primer finish eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds.
In addition to durable Ford Mustang roof panels, CJ’s offers quality Mustang roof braces for added protection. Mustang roof braces run across from the left to right and fit against the top edge of the rear windows. Constructed from premium quality steel, the Mustang roof braces provides support for the rear window rubber seal, headliner, and the rear quarter panel trim, while adding an extra layer of security for the roof at the same time.
Now that the roof is secure, thanks to your brand new Mustang roof panels and Mustang roof braces, it is time to draw attention to the rest of your car’s body. While you’re on the site, feel free to check out CJ’s selection of Mustang bumpers, door hinges, exterior body door handles, and more!