If you’re converting a 1967-1968 Coupe to a Fastback or if your 1967-1968 Fastback Mustang was involved in a side impact collision, be sure to order this CJ Classics Driver Side Quarter and Door Frame Assembly Kit that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits All 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs
- Great for Mustangs That Have Been in Side Impact Collision
- Great for Mustangs Converting from 1967-1968 Coupe to Fastback
- Includes All Components Needed to Replace Driver Side Structure Panels
- All Pieces Made of Heavy-Gauge Steel Stamped to Form High-Quality Replacement Parts
- Finished in Black E-Coating to Help Protect Metal from Rust
- OEM-Style Replacements
This CJ Classics (3645UA) Driver Side Quarter and Door Frame Assembly Kit works on all 1967-1968 Fastbacks or for 1967-1968 Coupes that are being converted to Fastbacks. It’s also great for Fastbacks that were in a side impact collision. This kit comes with everything you need to replace your driver side structure panels, and all of the pieces are made of heavy-gauge stamped steel. They’re then finished in a black E-coating to help keep them from corroding and rusting.
This Kit Includes:
- Driver Side Rocker
- Driver Side Cowl Side Panel
- A-Pillar Panel Set
- Door Hinge Plates
- A-Pillar Internal Structure
- B-Pillar Panel Set
- Inner Wheel House
- Outer Wheel House
- Roof Line Structure Kit
- Internal Quarter Panel Reinforcement
Please Note: The pieces that make up this kit are shipped unassembled and will require a significant amount of welding.
Order a CJ Classics (3645UA) Driver Side Quarter and Door Frame Assembly Kit for your 1967-1968 Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!