Mustang Roofrail Weatherstrip (1967-1968 Coupe) Installation Instructions
1967-1968 Mustang Coupe USA Made Roofrail Weatherstrip Pair
This pair of USA Made Roofrail Weatherstrip fits 1967-1968 Mustang Coupes.
Is the weatherstrip along the roofrail of your 1967-1968 Mustang looking damaged or cracked? Replace it with this quality, USA Made Roofrail Weatherstrip. It mounts in the stainless steel roofrail channel that runs along the top of the door opening, from the 'A' pillar to the 'C' pillar. Weatherstrip adhesive allows you to install this product properly.
2. Open the door and pull back the front of the seal to expose the screw.
3. Remove the screw with a #2 Phillips head screwdriver.
4. Pull the seal out of the track working your way to the rear of the car. Clean the track of any left over rubber or glue with a wood or plastic scraper. A bamboo chop stick works great for this. It won’t scratch the stainless and is priced right.
5. Starting at the rear and working forward. Put the new seal in by pushing it into the inside edge of the track and tucking the outside edge into the track. Apply 3M weatherstrip adhesive
as you go.
6. Rolling up the rear window allows you to check the fit and alignment of the seal and keeps the seal in place as you work forward.
8. Installing Mustang Roofrail Weatherstrip
is an easy 30 minute project. The best part was the test drive with out the whistling from the old door seal!