Rubber Body Plug Kit for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.
Get one step closer to completing the restoration of your 1965-1966 Mustang with this 32-piece Rubber Body Plug Kit! It'll help save you time, money and hassle as you're replacing your Pony's floor pans.
This Kit Contains:
- Eight (8) Front Fender Apron Plugs
- Two (2) Frame Rail Plugs Near Trans Crossmember Plugs
- Two (2) Top of Cowl Under Fender Plugs
- Eight (8) Seat Nut Access Plugs
- Two (2) Side of Cowl Plugs Behind Kick Panel
- Two (2) Trunk Floor Plugs
- Two (2) Frame Rail Plugs Near Sway Bar
- Two (2) Rear Floor Pan Plugs
- Two (2) Front Frame Rail Plugs
- Two (2) Rear Shock Access Hole Plugs
This Rubber Body Plug Kit comes with 32 pieces total so you can replace the dry, cracked or missing factory rubber plugs in your vintage Mustang. Each plug pops right into place with minimal effort on your part. You'll have everything you need within arm's reach to get the job done!
CJ's body and sheet metal will allow you to repair damaged parts of your Mustang or style your Mustang to have the perfect look to impress anyone who sees it.
Order a Rubber Body Plug Kit for your 1965-1966 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dear, my 1966 Mustang Coupe has a bunch of holes in the trunk floor of around 0,31 inch in diameter. Are plugs for these holes included in this kit?
You Might Also Like