CJ Classics Quarter Panel Extension Seal Pair 1965-1973
- Protects The Painted Edges
- Prevents Water Leaks In Trunk
- Seals Both Quarter Extensions
- Fits All 1965-1966 Mustangs
Pair of CJ Classics Quarter Panel Extension Seals for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
If you’re looking to seal the quarter panel extensions or the 1967-1970 fender extensions on your classic 1965-1973 Mustang, this Pair of CJ Classics C5ZZ-6527802-C Quarter Panel Extension Seals are exactly what you need. Sold in pairs, these heavy-duty rubber seals are an OEM-style, direct-fit replacement that will present a barrier against the weather, wind and debris damage.
Features and Benefits:
- This pair fits two quarter panel extensions on 1965-1973 Mustangs
- Also can be used to fit two fender extensions on 1967-1970 Mustangs
- Direct-fit OEM-style
- Composed of high-end rubber material
- Assists in protecting from the elements
Please Note: If your Mustang has both fender extensions and headlight buckets, two sets of these seals will be needed to complete your installation.
Are you in the process of restoring your vintage Ford Mustang? If so, you have quite a few OE parts to collect! Rather than scouring the junk yard for cheap alternatives, it is best to buy from dependable names that you know and trust. CJ Classics proudly offers nothing but the finest Mustang parts & accessories for First Generation pony cars.
Order this Pair of CJ Classics C5ZZ-6527802-C Quarter Panel Extension Seals for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning