To enter the TPMS training mode:
1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, then press and release the brake pedal.
2. Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
3. Press and release the brake pedal.
4. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
5. Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
6. The horn will sound once and the TPMS indicator will flash if the training mode has been entered successfully. If equipped, the message center will display: TRAIN LF TIRE.
7. The learning sequence is Left Front (LF) tire, then Right Front (RF) tire, then Right Rear (RR) tire, and last the Left Rear (LR) tire. On most 2007-2009 Mustangs, the tire pressure monitor sensor is mounted 180 degrees from the valve stem. Hold the transmitter a few inches away from the sensor and press the button. The red light on the transmitter will illuminate and the horn will honk after each sensor is trained.
8. When the training procedure is complete, the message center will display: TIRE TRAINING COMPLETE.
* Please be advised that this information is for suggestion only and is based on prior experience. We at CJ Pony Parts can not be held responsible or liable for any mistakes or injuries connected with the topics covered.