Window Regulator Roller/Rivet Set 1967-1968

CJ's Part Number: HW1047
CJ's Low Price:
1455062400 18226
Earn 17 RPM Points What's this?
Window Regulator Roller/Rivet Set 1967-1968

Product Description

Window Regulator Roller/Rivet Set for 1967-1968 Mustangs.

This six-piece set has enough window regulator rollers and rivets to repair one door.

-Three window regulator rollers
-Three roller rivets

Similar Mustang Parts

similar Mustang parts More Window Components  

Installation Instructions

Mustang Installation

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review

Product Questions


How do you install the rivets?

Asked by: bkey
Unfortunately, we don't have installation instructions available for this part.
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2015-08-07

Is part number HW1042 the same size as HW1047?

Asked by: MustangJim
They're the same part, but with HW1047, we group three of them together for you, so you can a set for the full door, rather than just one with HW1042.
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2015-05-18
  • 2016-02-10T09:36CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_HW1047, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_cjponyparts

You Might Also Like