If you’re restoring a classic 1964-1966 Chevrolet C10, chances are you’re encountering a lot of rusty metal parts big and small. So if you need some new inserts for your door glass, be sure to pick up this Pair of CJ Classic Trucks Division Bar Door Glass Channel Inserts from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1964-1966 Chevy C10s without Metal-Framed Glass
- Presses into Division Bar with Adhesive (Not Included)
- Closed Off from Division Bar and Separated from Vent Window
- Made to OEM Specs for Perfect Fit for Authentic Look and Function
- Sold as a Pair: Driver Side and Passenger Side
This Pair of CJ Classic Trucks (KG1005A) Division Bar Door Glass Channel Inserts fits any 1964-1966 Chevy C10 without metal-framed glass. Each one presses into the division bar (with adhesive) and keeps the door glass closed off from the division bar. These inserts also keep the door glass separate from the vent windows, giving it a soft barrier to easily slide through when rolling your windows up and down. Plus, each door glass channel is made to OEM specs for a perfect fit.