1969 Mustang Exhaust Pipes
If you’re looking to replace your 1969 Mustang’s exhaust pipes with a set of period-correct pieces that will deliver the recognizable note of a Mustang, look no further than CJ Pony Parts. We stock a complete selection of 1969 Mustang exhaust pipes that includes head pipes, intermediate pipes, and tailpipes for both 8-cylinder and 6-cylinder cars. With over 20 different options to choose from, the custom Mustang exhaust pipes we carry are the perfect solution when you need to make a do-it-yourself repair to your existing exhaust — or if you’re putting the finishing touches on a project car that you’re improving.
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
- Exhaust Intermediate Pipe V8 Dual 351 Passenger Side 1969-1970$37.79 Regular Price $41.99
Showing 1-20 of 27 results
1969 Individual Exhaust Pipes
1969 Mustang Exhaust PipesAt CJ Pony Parts, our selection of 1969 Mustang exhaust pipes makes your life easier. Our exhaust pipes are a direct replacement for the parts your car left the showroom with. This makes it easy to repair an exhaust leak by replacing a single affordable section rather than spending the money for an entirely new exhaust system. Our 1969 Mustang exhaust pipes also fall into three different categories:
• Head Pipes — When exhaust gasses leave your car’s exhaust manifold, they enter the exhaust pipes here. Mustangs with single-exit exhaust systems use a single head pipe, while those with dual-exit exhaust systems have two. For six-cylinder cars, we stock head pipes that match both the 200 and 250 factory exhaust pipe specifications.
• Intermediate Pipes — Connecting your car’s head pipe to the tail pipe is the job of the intermediate pipe(s). Different drivetrain layouts caused many 1969 Mustang exhaust pipes to vary in shape depending on a car’s configuration. At CJ Pony Parts, we carry intermediate pipes in 2” and 2 ¼” sizes. We also carry driver’s side specific intermediate pipes for 289, 302 and 351 powered cars with dual exhausts.
• Tail Pipes — If you’re terminating your 1969 Mustang’s exhaust system, your car’s tail pipes are not only a necessary portion of your car’s exhaust system but they also add a stylistic element as well. The Ford reproduction tail pipe pieces we carry will deliver the muscle-era look you want in a Mustang. And best of all, they won’t break the bank doing it. We carry many unique tail pipes like the Flowmaster-specific 2 ½” units shaped for use with staggered shocks and the 351 Mustang driver’s side.
• Fasteners and small parts — Fit and fitment is a critical aspect of any exhaust system. To ensure the parts you purchase will mount correctly and last for the long haul, we recommend picking up new fasteners and flanges before mounting your new exhaust pipes. We carry flanges and hardware that are sized to match each of the exhaust pipes we have available.
Putting a new exhaust system on your 1969 Mustang? Contact CJ Pony Parts today to get started!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1980, 1982, or 1985 for additional options.