1998 Mustang Steering Wheels
- Steering Wheel Cover Black With Tri-Bar Running Horse Logo 1965-2020$24.84 Regular Price $34.99
- Turn Signal/Wiper Multifunction Switch 1994-1998$28.39 Regular Price $39.99
- Ford Cruise Control Switch Set 2/1/1995-2004$101.84 Regular Price $104.99
- UPR Turn Signal Knob Cover Billet 1994-2004$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- Volante Horn Button Black Without Logo For 14"-15" 9-Hole Steering Wheel$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- UPR Cruise Control Button Set Billet 1994-2004$47.49 Regular Price $49.99
- GT Performance Steering Wheel Pro-Touring Autocross 3-Spoke 15" Leather 3-Bolt Black$215.83 Regular Price $303.98
- GT Performance Steering Wheel Pro-Touring 13.75" Switchback Top Marker$221.51 Regular Price $311.98
- GT Performance Steering Wheel Pro-Touring Autocross II 3-Spoke 15" Leather 3-Bolt Black$215.83 Regular Price $303.98
- GT Performance Steering Wheel Pro-Touring Autocross II 3-Spoke 15" Wood 3-Bolt Mahogany$223.64 Regular Price $314.98
1998 Steering Wheels
What’s Your Style?
Are you a classic Mustang fan who enjoys the flexibility and reliability of a modern ‘Stang? Are you an extrovert who wants to show off with a totally wild and customized look? Are you simply not satisfied with the stock wheel and want to upgrade to something that gives you better control when piloting your car?
We can satisfy all of your needs with our large lineup of 1998 Mustang steering wheels. Some of our most popular designs are:
- The retro 3-spoke, 3-bolt 15” mahogany wood wheel
- The performance-enhancing ‘Drift’ 3-bolt wheel in vibrant blue
- Popular 3- and 4-spoke designs in a variety of materials and rim finishes
With so much choice, the only way to decide is to spend some time comparing the steering wheels in our online catalog. Thanks to our large, high-resolution color photos, you can get a great impression of our wheels. We carry steering wheels from some of the top aftermarket suppliers, and they’re designed to look great in your 1998 Mustang.
Why Not Choose Two?
Does your Mustang have multiple personalities? Is it a demon on track days and a classy show car the rest of the time? You can always pick a meaty, grippy wheel for when you need top control and performance, and swap it for a classic retro design when you’re touring around, showing your ‘Stang off. Take a look now at all our different CJ Pony Parts steering wheels now.
Once you’ve made your choice, just a few simple clicks can complete your order. With a couple turns of your wrench, your new 1998 Mustang steering wheel will be in place, and you’ll be enjoying your Mustang in a whole new way.Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1999, or 2008 for additional options.