ACC Carpets Floor Mat Black Loop With Heartbeat Of America Logo Pair Chevrolet C10 1971-1973
Pair of ACC Carpets Black Loop Floor Mats with Heartbeat of America Logos for 1971, 1972 and 1973 Chevrolet C10s.
Protect the interior of your 1971-1972 Chevrolet C10 with this brand-new Pair of ACC Carpets Black Loop Floor Mats with Heartbeat of America Logos (19691-01 #21)! Order yours now from CJ Pony Parts!
Carpeted Floor Mats Feature:
- Direct-fit upgrade for all 1971-1973 Chevy C10 trucks
- Premium-quality pair of two (2) mats for the driver and passenger sides
- Constructed using original-style loop carpeting for authentic look and feel
- Each mat proudly features a 10.25" x 5.25" 'Heartbeat of America' logo in the center
- Premium logo is embroidered with Red, White and Blue thread and features iconic Chevy Bowtie
- Proudly made right here in the U.S.A.
You'll absolutely love how this pair of two (2) front floor mats look sitting inside your classic Chevy truck! ACC Carpets uses premium-quality black loop carpeting just like the factory-original material first found inside your C10. Both of the mats feature a large embroidered 'Heartbeat of America' logo with the iconic Bowtie logo directly beneath. The mats are specifically cut and designed for your 1971-1973 Chevy and will help protect the freshly-restored carpet from stains and tears. Be sure to order your new front floor mats now from CJ's!
*This pair of two (2) floor mats are intended for the front driver and passenger sides of your 1971-1973 C10.
Your classic C10 is a piece of American history, and it deserves to be out on the roads and seen by the masses! CJ Pony Parts is excited to offer a growing selection of Chevrolet C10 truck parts to help modify, update or restore your vintage Chevy truck! Browse around and place an order for whatever your next project needs with CJ’s today!
Order this premium upgraded Pair of ACC Carpets (19691-01 #21) Black Loop Floor Mats with Heartbeat of America Logos for your 1971, 1972 or 1973 Chevrolet C10 truck from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning