Air Flow Research Intake Manifold Eliminator Single Plane Race With Partial CNC Port Match Chevrolet C10 1960-1987
- Comes with Nitrous Bosses
- Front and Rear Water Outlets
- Dual Distributor Clamp Holds
- Made in the USA
Air Flow Research Race Single Plane Eliminator Intake Manifold with Partial CNC Port Match for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Designed for SB Chevy 23° heads with standard port location, Air Flow Research Race Single Plane Eliminator Intake Manifold is the perfect addition to your Chevrolet C10. The Intake Manifold also includes a Partial CNC Port Match for a proper fitment onto your engine. This intake manifold is specifically designed to fit and optimize your AFR heads with a unique carburetor pad clover-shaped pattern. For a long service life and perfect fitment, the manifold is cast and machined in the USA and features built-in nitrous bosses for future upgrades.
Features and Benefits:
- Carburetor Pad Height Is 5.500” with 4150 Carb Flange
- Comes with Cast in Nitrous Bosses
- Front and Rear Water Outlets for Additional Cooling Benefits
- Dual Distributor Clamp Hold Downs
- Specifically Designed to Fit and Optimize Your AFR Heads
- AFR’s Custom Designed Carburetor Pad Clover Shaped Pattern
- Cast and Machined in the USA
- Cast Port Dimensions: 2.01" H x 1.09" W
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.