American Autowire Complete Wiring Kit With Switches F-100 1967-1972
- Complete Wiring System
- Gauge Cluster Easily Wired In
- Fits Into Original Location
- Steering Column Connectors
American Autowire Complete Wiring Kit with Switches for 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 F-100s.
Are you facing a complete rewire in your 1967-1972 Ford F-100? This American Autowire Complete Wiring Kit with Switches (510368) will make the entire process less stressful thanks to their extensive parts lists and detailed instructions. Order your kit from CJ Pony Parts today!
Wiring Kit Includes:
- Replacement headlight switch with internal 25 amp circuit breaker
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher, horn relay all come mounted onto harness
- Fuse box is designed to fit into original location without requiring modifications to the firewall
- Includes AA exclusive original switch connector bodies
- Included steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket or OE stock steering column
- Separate under dash light assemblies included for use with original dome and interior lights
- Instrument cluster wiring is designed with a 'cluster harness disconnect system' for easy service and assembly
- Original terminals and connectors are provided for stock cluster connections - System is able to connect into most popular aftermarket gauges
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness behind the left kick panel--AA's longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of these wires
- Rear body wiring harness includes back-up light connectors and wires, taillight harness, license plate lamp leads and fuel tank sending unit wiring
- American Autowire provides new floor dimmer switch
- Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temp, oil pressure, electric choke and electric speedometer. Also includes heavy gauge alternator feed and fusible link for typical high output 1 wire
- Front headlight wiring includes extra long leads, wiring for head lamps, parking lights, directional lights.
- Includes new ignition switch and windshield wiper switch with indexed connectors and motor leads
- Also includes new door jamb switch pigtails and switches
This complete kit will help you successfully rewire your entire classic Ford truck! It's no secret that rewires can be stressful, difficult projects. American Autowire strives to take the stress and confusion out of electrical projects by compiling everything you need, or could possibly need, into this one single kit. Their extensive kit will help you rewire the entire electrical system in your F-100 and is compatible with aftermarket and OE original accessories like gauges, lights, and heating/cooling systems. AA's extensively detailed instructions will walk you through step-by-step and you'll be cruising down the road in your restored truck in no time! Order your complete wiring kit with switches from CJ's today!
Tech Tip: Your new AAW dash/main harness is designed to route exactly the same way as your original dash harness did. Once the fuse box has been attached to the firewall of the truck, the harness routes up and over top of the pedal carriage assembly and snaps into the two retaining clips (in behind the speedometer assembly), then through the upper dash harness guide area above the radio, and over to the heater box and passenger side door jamb areas.
Despite the scarcity of seeing them on today's modern roads, the F-100 remains an iconic vehicle for many Ford owners and aficionados. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a growing catalog of Ford F-100 parts that will help modify and modernize your classic truck. Browse our hundreds of parts and pieces for your iconic Ford truck today!
Order this high-quality American Autowire (510368) Complete Wiring Kit with Switches for your classic 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 F-100 today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following F-100 years: