Anderson Composites Front Fenders Type-GR Carbon Fiber Pair Mustang EcoBoost/ GT 2018-2022
- Increased Airflow
- Clearance for Large Wheels
- Hand Crafted
- Sold as a Pair
Pair of Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Type-GR Wide Front Fenders for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 EcoBoost and GT Mustangs.
Upgrade to this Pair of Carbon Fiber Front Fenders (AC-FF18FDMU-GR) for increased airflow and clearance for larger wheels and tires! These Type-GR GT350-style fenders from Anderson Composites are 0.4" wider than the factory fenders on your 2018-2022 EcoBoost or GT Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Strong, Lightweight Design
- High Gloss Show-Quality Finish
- Vacuum Infused Marine-Grade Resin with UV Inhibitors
- Made Using High-Quality 3K 2x2 Weave Carbon Fiber Fabric
- Sold as a Driver (LH) and Passenger (RH) Side Pair
- Includes a Pair of Optional Carbon Fiber Vent Inserts
You'll be impressed by the high quality of these hand-crafted fenders. The wet carbon fiber construction results in a strong yet lightweight design, and both fenders feature a high-gloss show-quality finish for good looks. The fenders are compatible with OEM and Anderson Composites 2018-2022 front bumpers. Along with the front fenders, you'll also receive a pair of optional carbon fiber vent inserts.
- 2018-2022 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2018-2022 GT Mustangs
*These Fenders will NOT fit 2015-2017 Models or any 2015-2020 Shelby GT350, GT350R or 2020+ GT500 Mustangs.
Tech Tip: For the best possible fitment, Anderson Composites recommends having an expert install your product(s) - someone who has experience working with carbon fiber. Although some body shops have been in business for many years, they may not have sufficient experience in installing carbon fiber components. Make sure that your installer is familiar with these products.
- Vent inserts should be installed with professional-grade silicone adhesive (NOT included).
- It is highly recommended to use an automotive-grade clear coat with additional UV inhibitors to further prolong the life and finish of these Front Fenders.
- Mounting tabs may require modifications for correct fitment; minor adjustments may be necessary as part of the normal installation process. Additional clips and hardware may be required to optimize installation. Fenders do NOT feature locating holes to install any factory emblems.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning