ARP Head Stud Kit 11/16" With 12-Point Nuts 6.0L Power Stroke F-250/F-350 2003-2007
ARP 11/16" Head Stud Kit with 12-Point Nuts for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 F-250s and F-350s with a 6.0L Power Stroke Engine.
Need a new, high-quality head stud kit for your 2003-2007 F-250 or F-350's 6.0L Power Stroke Engine? Then be sure to pick up this ARP 11/16" Head Stud Kit with 12-Point Nuts that’s now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- 11/16" Studs with 12-Point Nuts
- Studs Tighten with 3/16 Allen Key
- Made of Premium-Grade 8740 Alloy and a Proprietary ARP2000 Alloy that Combine for a Rating Far Superior to Standard Aircraft-Quality Alloy Steels
- Each Stud Placed Vertically into Special Racks and Precisely Heat-Treated to 200,000PSI for 8740 Material and 220,000PSI for ARP2000 Material During Manufacturing to Ensure Complete Heat Penetration
- Thread-Rolled after Heat-Treatment for 20x Better Fatigue Strength than Most Other Brands
- Precision Centerless Ground to Ensure Studs are as Close to Perfectly Concentric as Possible for Exceptionally Straight Part
- Made to Tight Tolerances and Unparalleled Precision
- Gaskets and Cylinder Heads Will Glide Right into Perfect Alignment
- Far Superior to Lesser Quality Studs
This ARP (250-4202) 11/16" Head Stud Kit with 12-Point Nuts is made of premium-grade 8740 alloy and a proprietary ARP2000 alloy that combine for a rating that’s far superior to standard aircraft-quality alloy steels. Each stud is then placed vertically into special racks and precisely heat-treated to ensure complete heat penetration. From there, they are thread-rolled for 20 times better fatigue strength than most other brands on the market today! Each one is made to very tight tolerances and unparalleled precision so your gaskets and cylinder heads will glide right into perfect alignment.
The engine in your Ford powered vehicle is held together by a myriad of nuts, bolts and screws, which allow it to work despite the incredible pressures and forces acting upon it. However, what happens if that hardware fails, or you need to upgrade it to handle additional performance? With the hardware from ARP, you're getting the best products on the market, and those trusted by Formula 1, IndyCar, NHRA and NASCAR. So, if you're needing new engine hardware, look no further than ARP.
Order an ARP (250-4202) 11/16" Head Stud Kit with 12-Point Nuts for your 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 or 2007 F-250 or F-350 with a 6.0L Power Stroke Engine from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: