After lowering your 1974-1978 Mustang or adjusting its caster and camber, you may now be experiencing unsafe driving conditions, or bumpsteer. Solve this problem once and for all with this Bumpsteer Kit 3261004 from Baer Brakes!
Features and Benefits:
- Teflon-Lined Chrome-Moly Spherical Bearings
- Optimizes Steering Geometry
- Eradicates Bumpsteer
- Pin-Height-Adjustable Tie Rods
The kit features pin-height-adjustable tie rods that allow compensation for ride height and suspension geometry changes. This enables a more optimal range of articulation between the tie rod and the steering arm. Bumpsteer is eliminated and steering geometry is optimized. Adjusting the tie rod height is easy—just move the steel spacers from top to bottom on either side of the spherical bearings.
- Pair of tapered pins
- Shim set
- Pair of Teflon lined Heims
- Nylock, Lock Nuts for Pin End and Jam Nuts as Needed per Application