If you're looking to run 17-inch or larger wheels on your 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10 with CPP drop spindles, this Silver 13" Track4 Front Brake System (4301512S) is Baer Brakes' most popular choice! The system is packed with everything you need, including hoses, fittings, silver calipers and other American-made components!
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for 17 Inch and Larger Wheels
- Only Available with 13-Inch 1-Piece Rotor that is Directional
- Designed as a Front Only, as is Best Suited with SS4 Rear
- Everything Needed Including Hoses and Fittings
- 4-Piston Radial-Mount Caliper
- 2-Piece Forged Caliper Design with Six Cross Bolts
- Internal Crossover Design
- Staggered Piston Sizes Minimize Pad Wear
- Made in the USA With US Sourced Material
This front system features the T4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 13-inch one-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. The calipers are available in a silver powder-coated finish with a hand-painted machined logo for a distinct look. The calipers feature stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs. You'll also receive all the correct banjo-style fittings, as Baer doesn't use any pipe thread.
Baer's system includes stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust/weather and pressure seals. A set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs will come pre-assembled with quality bearings, races, studs, and packed with Redline Synthetic grease. Since the system uses the same pad as the 1998-2002 Camaro (P/N D0749), you can enjoy easy, cost-effective pad replacement. This system is proudly made in the USA!
- 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10 With Classic Performance Products 2-Inch Drop Spindles
- CP30106-1 Fits 1960-1962 C-10
- CP30106-2 Fits 1963-1970 C-10
- CP30106-3 Fits 1971-1972 C-10
- CP30106-4 Fits 1973-1987 C-10