BBK's CNC-machined Oil Separator connects to the Catch Can Kit for easy removal and draining of captured oil from your 2011-2020 F-150's with a 5.0L Coyote engine. The highly efficient, multi-stage filtration system collects very fine oil vapor droplets and deposits them into the removable bottom. Clean, oil-free air will pass through the intake for assured performance. Easily install this kit with the included tools and PCV hoses and connectors.
Features and Benefits:
- Protects Your Intake and Combustion Chambers from Oil Vapor
- Large 3 Ounce Capacity with Removable Base for Easy Emptying
- Maintains Proper Octane Levels to Reduce Potential Detonation
- Complete with PCV Hoses and OEM Style Quick Fit Connectors
- Reduces Intake Valve Carbon Build-Up
- Billet Aluminum Construction with Durable Clear Anodized Finish
- Fits Passenger Side
A BBK Oil Separator Kit is a must-have for the engine in your F-150 to vent the crankcase pressure through your PCV valve into the intake, oil vapor can collect and coat the inside of your intake manifold. That oil vapor eventually ends up coating your intake valves and burning in your combustion chamber creating carbon buildup. Excess oil in the combustion chamber can even dilute your gas, lowering its octane level. This happens on all engines but is a very common issue with modern high compression, high RPM engines.