BBK Power Pack 56MM With Chrome Cold Air Intake Kit Mustang V6 1994-1998
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Improves Throttle Response
- 50-State Legal Kit
- Fenderwell Style Intake
BBK 56mm Power Pack with Chrome Cold Air Intake Kit for 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 V6 Mustangs.
Do you own a 1994-1998 V6 Mustang with a 3.8L engine that is lacking in its horsepower and torque? With a direct bolt-on design, this 50-state legal BBK 56mm Power Pack with Chrome Cold Air Intake Kit from CJ Pony Parts is designed to easily gain power for your engine using OEM factory provisions!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct bolt-on 50-state legal kit
- Each component includes CARB EO#
- Provides increased horsepower and torque
- Better throttle response
- OEM factory provisions
- CNC-machined 56mm throttle body
- Fenderwell style cold air intake system
- Made in the USA!
This Power Pack with Cold Air Intake Kit from BBK is a complete kit with a CARB EO# for each part! These parts include a chrome Fenderwell style cold air intake kit and a 56mm throttle body. You will also receive necessary gaskets and mounting hardware, plus installation instructions. Its throttle body easily bolts right on to instantly increase airflow to your 3.8L V6 engine. This part is constructed using OEM die-stamped linkages, double-sealed bearings, and O-ringed throttle shafts. This kit also features a washable cotton element air cleaner that blocks unwanted contaminants from entering your engine, allowing it to continuously increase horsepower and torque. Plus, the intake's chrome finish provides a bright and shiny update to your underhood style!
- BBK Chrome Fenderwell Style Cold Air Intake Kit (BBK P/N: 1717) – CARB EO# D-245-14
- BBK 56mm Throttle Body (BBK P/N: 1548) – CARB EO# D-245-17
- All necessary Gaskets and Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 1994-1998 V6 Mustang
Tech Tip: For 1999-2000 V6 Mustangs, see P/N: PP154B and PP154C.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This item is 50-state legal (CARB E.O. Number D-245-17 / D-245-14)
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.