The Long Bed of your beloved 1963-1966 Fleetside Chevrolet C10 will look better than ever with the classic appeal of this Bed In A Box Kit 141110012. Bed Wood and Parts pairs show-quality Red Oak Boards with polished stainless bed strips for a stunning look that will transform the bed of your pickup.
Pre-drilled for bed-to-frame bolts and carefully prepared with a three-stage sanding process, the wood comes ready to finish upon arrival. It has been milled to 3/4" thick and properly chamfered to allow for a flawless finish that is uniform in thickness.
The wood has been kiln-dried for dimensional stability, and the proprietary groove creates a tight, secure fit you can rely on. All of the American-made components are neatly packaged into a single box for your convenience, including the polished stainless hardware. The single box packaging eliminates the issues that arise as a result of multiple packages, so you can get to work on your C10 right away!
Features and Benefits:
- Proudly Made in Kentucky, USA!
- Premier Show-Quality Solid Wood
- Includes Polished Stainless Bed Strips
- Kiln-Dried for Dimensional Stability
- Precision-Milled to 3/4" Thick
- Proprietary Groove Creates a Tight, Secure Fit
- Pre-Drilled for Bed-to-Frame Bolts
- Pre-Designed and Engineered for a Perfect Fit
- Prepared with a Three-Stage Sanding Process
- Properly Milled and Chamfered to Allow for a Flawless Finish