The Bed Wood and Parts BedWood-X Deluxe Kit 2137347 is indeed a deluxe assembly of Red Oak Boards that are pre-drilled and pre-finished and ready to go into the long bed of your 1963-1966 Stepside Chevrolet C10. Made for a direct-fit, the installation is a breeze! Any additional customizations to the red oak are no problem, as the kit even includes two ounces of H2X exterior wood clear finish to keep the wood flooring looking brand new.
The contents of the kit are neatly packaged in a single box, so you can bolt the premier show-quality wood into your bed right away. The kiln-dried wood creates dimensional stability and the proprietary grooves bind for a tighter fit inside the bed. This security is strengthened by a 3/4" thick precision milled red oak wood that has been properly milled and chamfered for uniform thickness.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Premier show-quality solid wood
- Kiln-dried for dimensional stability
- Precision milled to 3/4” thick
- Proprietary grooves allow for a tighter and better fitment
- 100% pre-drilled for bed-to-frame and perimeter bolts
- Properly milled and chamfered for uniformed thickness of finish
- Three-stage sanded and pre-finished
- Red Oak Bedwood
- Polished Stainless Bed Strips
- 2oz. Clear Finish
- 1963-1966 Stepside Chevy C10