Renew the look of your classic C10 pickup with the Bed Wood and Parts BedWood-X Deluxe Kit 2146347! The Red Oak Board construction features proprietary grooves to custom fit your 1973-1987 Stepside Chevrolet C10's long bed. The American-made bed flooring is made of thick kiln-dried wood that is sanded in three stages and pre-finished for a pristine addition to your restoration project!
The contents of the kit are neatly packaged in a single box, so you can bolt the premier show-quality wood into your bed right away. The kiln-dried wood creates dimensional stability and the proprietary grooves bind for a tighter fit inside the bed. This security is strengthened by a 3/4" thick precision milled red oak wood that has been properly milled and chamfered for uniform thickness.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Premier show-quality solid wood
- Kiln-dried for dimensional stability
- Precision milled to 3/4” thick
- Proprietary grooves allow for a tighter and better fitment
- 100% pre-drilled for bed-to-frame and perimeter bolts
- Properly milled and chamfered for uniformed thickness of finish
- Three-stage sanded and pre-finished
- Red Oak Bedwood
- Polished Stainless Bed Strips
- 2oz. Clear Finish
- 1973-1987 Stepside Chevy C10