Bed Wood and Parts crafted the grooves of the red oak boards in this BedWood-X Deluxe Kit (2310347) to form a perfect, custom fit to your 1953-1956 Flare Side F-100's short bed. Included in this kit is everything you need from H2X exterior wood finish to stainless hardware to get your new bed wood installed! Neatly packaged in a single box, this Deluxe BedWood-X is kiln-dried, milled and chamfered for uniformity and dimensional stability. Bed Wood and Parts was careful to maintain the integrity of your F-100's performance while also upgrading the style and protection of your truck bed.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Premier show-quality solid wood
- Kiln-dried for dimensional stability
- Precision milled to 3/4” thick
- Proprietary grooves for tight, custom fitment
- 100% pre-drilled for bed-to-frame and perimeter bolts
- Properly milled and chamfered for uniformed thickness
- Three-stage sanded and pre-finished
In case additional holes need to be drilled, the kit includes two ounces of touch up clear finish to seal the interior of the holes.
- 1953-1956 Flare Side F-100