People will stop and stare when they lay their eyes on this all-new Bed Wood and Parts BedWood-X Deluxe Kit With Red Oak Boards (2140347) that you have placed in your 1967-1972 Stepside Chevrolet C10 With a Short Bed. This Deluxe Kit features beautiful red oak wood that has been pre-finished using H2X Exterior Wood Finish that will look incredible on your classic pickup truck. Not only is this Deluxe Kit an excellent way to enhance the appearance of your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, but it also serves as a complete direct bolt-on, OEM replacement that will be ready for you to install as soon as it comes out of the box. The contents of this package are precisely placed into only one box which will eliminate any hassles or additional costs that can annoyingly occur with products that are being shipped in several different packages.
Features and Benefits:
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Premier Show-Quality Solid Wood
- Kiln-Dried for Dimensional Stability
- Precision Milled to 3/4" Thick
- Proprietary Groove Allows for a Tighter and Better Fitment
- 100% Pre-Drilled for Bed-to-Frame and Perimeter Bolts
- Properly Milled and Chamfered
- Uniformed Thickness of Finish
- Three-Stage Sanded and Pre-Finished
This BedWood-X Deluxe kit will include the Red Oak BedWood, polished stainless bed strips, polished stainless hardware, and 100% of the pre-drilling. If you decide to drill a hole in the wood, this kit will also provide you with two ounces of touch up clear finish to seal the interior of any holes that you have drilled. This all-new Bed Wood and Parts BedWood-X Deluxe Kit With Red Oak Boards (2140347) feature a proprietary groove that will provide your 1967-1972 Stepside Chevrolet C10 with a tight and precise fitment that you can rely on for the journeys ahead.
- 1967-1972 Stepside Chevrolet C10 with a Short Bed