Bed Wood And Parts Standard Kit BedWood-X With Pine Boards Long Bed Stepside Chevrolet C10 1960-1962
- Show Quality Hardwood
- Pre-Milled And Chamfered
- Specific For Your C10
- Precise Bolt On Fitment
Bed Wood And Parts BedWood-X Standard Kit With Pine Boards for 1960, 1961 and 1962 Long Bed Stepside Chevrolet C10s.
If you want pre-cut, drilled, and finished bed wood for your vintage pickup Bed Wood And Parts (135119115) designed this kit specifically for your stepside long bed C10! Complete with premium pine boards, this kit is designed for stunning looks and easy installation.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in Kentucky, USA
- Premier show-quality solid wood
- Kiln-dried for dimensional stability
- Proprietary Groove allows for a tighter and better fitment
- Precision milled to ¾” thick
- 100% Pre-Drilled for Bed-to-Frame and Perimeter Bolts
- Pre-designed and engineered specifically for your truck
- Properly milled and chamfered which allows uniformed thickness of finish
- Three-stage sanded and Pre-Finished
BedWood-X “Standard” kits include the Pine BedWood, Steel Bed Strips and Steel Zinc Coated Hardware, with 100% of the pre-drilling from bed-to-frame and perimeter holes done. The wood is pre-finished using H2X Exterior Wood Finish. In case you decide to drill added holes in the wood, the kit also includes 2 ounces of touch up clear finish to seal the interior of any drilled holes. The contents of the kit are neatly packaged in a single box, eliminating the mishaps and additional costs that often occur with multiple packages. In short, BedWood-X is a complete kit ready to install right out of the box with no preparation required by you.
Vehicle Fitment: 1960-1962 C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning