If you're restoring a 1972 Chevrolet C10, swapping out your original cab assembly will likely save time compared to doing body work on damaged panels. Consider this Big Window Cab Assembly from CJ's, an officially licensed GM restoration part designed to exceed the original in strength and durability. It looks just like the original and is built to order with Non-AC Firewall and Smooth Back Panel without Gas Filler Hole or 3rd Brake Light.
Features and Benefits:
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Part
- Proudly Assembled In The USA
- EDP Coated For Rust Protection
- Constructed of High-Grade Steel
- Includes Attached Door Assemblies with Hinges And Dash
The cab is constructed of 100% genuine high-grade steel and crafted with modern technology and welding techniques. During the manufacturing process, the cab assembly is also EDP-coated for rust protection. It is assembled in the USA to ensure that it's the best option available on the market today!
- This assembly does NOT include vent windows.
- Cab comes delivered on a Dolly and built to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.