This new Borgeson Straight Steering Coupler (312800) is made from durable steel that resists intense heat! This makes it perfect for welding, allowing you to create a super-strong steering system under your vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits an 11/16"-40 spline X 3/4" smooth bore
- Extends steering box, R&P shaft, or column shaft
- Eliminates the need for u-joint
- Can be welded or pinned to un-splined shaft end
- Steel construction is less susceptible to heat damage
- Sold individually
- Made in the USA!
This Steering Coupler is used to extend the steering box, R&P shaft, or column shaft. It will easily eliminate the need for a U-joint by being welded or pinned into place. It installs on the un-splined end of a shaft, resisting the extreme heat that comes with welding. It measures two (2) inches in length and is made from natural steel. This USA-made steering coupler (312800) fits an 11/16"-40 spline x 3/4" smooth bore.