Give your 2015-2020 145" Wheelbase F-150 one of the most aggressive exhausts on the market. This 3" Dual Side Exit ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Tips from Borla will truly take your truck to the next level! ATAK (Acoustically-Tuned Applied Kinetics) mufflers are designed to produce the highest possible decibel levels while retaining clarity of sound. Some of the louder exhaust systems tend to develop distortion, but not the Borla ATAK exhaust kit!
Features and Benefits of the Borla 3" Dual Side Exit ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust System with 4" Black Tips (140619BC):
- Complete Bolt-On Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Construction
- 3" Into Muffler and Dual 2-1/4" Out
- Super Aggressive ATAK Style Muffler
- Dual 4" Round Rolled Angle-Cut Black Chrome Tips
- Distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Absolute Best in Performance and Durability
- CNC Manufacturing Provides an Accurate Fit
- Exits the Side of the Truck Behind the Rear Tire
- 2015-2020 2WD or 4WD F-150s with 2.7L or 3.5L EcoBoost or 5.0L engines with either an Extended Cab Standard Bed or Crew Cab Short Bed with a 145" wheelbase and an Automatic Transmission ONLY.
- (1) Front Muffler Assembly
- (1) Mid-Pipe Assembly
- (1) Y-Pipe Assembly
- (1) Tail Pipe Assembly
- (2) 3" Accuseal Clamps
- (2) 2-1/4" Accuseal Clamps
- (2) M10 x 1.50p Hex Head Nuts
- All Necessary Hardware and Installation Instructions
Tech Tip: A Borla Performance Adapter Pipe (P/N: 60564 or 60556) will extend this Cat-Back Exhaust to fit the following wheelbases: 60564 extends fitment to the 163" wheelbase and 60556 extends fitment to the 157" wheelbase. These Performance Adapter Pipes are NOT included and must be purchased separately.
*This exhaust system will NOT fit 2017-2020 Raptor models.
Borla Performance Industries is a pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of stainless steel exhausts, with over three decades of experience. Borla exhaust systems are one of the best performing exhausts on the market. Compared to the competition, the gains in horsepower, torque and cruising fuel economy are going to be much bigger than you would find from lesser systems.