Upgrade the exhaust on your 2010-2014 F150 Raptor with a 6.2L Engine or 2011-2012 Harley Davidson Edition F-150's with a 6.2L Engine by purchasing a Borla Stainless Steel 3" into Dual 2-1/2" Touring Cat-Back Exhaust System (140404). These High flowing Touring mufflers give your truck a deep, throaty, yet mellow sound that is quiet when compared to other Borla mufflers. This exhaust is perfect for someone who wants an exhaust system that is slightly louder than the stock exhaust.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 3" Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Touring Style Mufflers
- Includes Mounting Hardware
Borla Touring mufflers will not interrupt your conversation but leave you with a smile when you hit the gas. Borla's cat-back is manufactured from aircraft-quality 300-series stainless steel and features a straight-through baffled design. A 3" inlet leads to the mufflers while dual 2-1/2" outlets end with side exit 4" round, rolled, angle cut, Borla embossed tips that exit the rear of the vehicle.
- 2010-2014 6.2L SVT Raptor 4wd Extended Cab (2-Door) with Standard Bed
- 2010-2014 6.2L SVT Raptor 4wd Crew Cab (4-Door) with Short Bed (67")
- 2011-2012 Harley Davidson 6.2L 2wd & 4wd Auto & Manual Transmission Extended Cab (2-Door) with Standard Bed
- 2011-2012 Harley Davidson 6.2L 2wd & 4wd Auto & Manual Transmission Crew Cab (4-Door) with Short Bed (67")
Borla cat-back exhaust systems feature patented, straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power. Every system is constructed from premium austenitic stainless steel to give you the absolute best performance and durability. Fit and finish will be perfect thanks to precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing. Upgrading to the Borla cat-back increases exhaust velocity to add horsepower, driving excitement fuel economy and the distinctive Borla sound.