The most important component in the heating system of your early Ford Bronco is the radiator. It’s responsible bringing in cool outside air and keeping the hot engine at a reasonable temperature. The repeated cycle of heating and cooling while you drive means that a radiator eventually wears down and becomes less efficient. Weather and age can corrode your radiator over time, and if your Bronco radiator springs a leak, you’ll be left stranded on the road almost right away. You can avoid that outcome with a fresh, installation-ready radiator that you get right here at CJ Pony Parts!
Showing 1-20 of 32 results
- Mr. Gasket Hose Braid Kit Stainless Steel With Blue Anodized Aluminum Fittings$36.85 Regular Price $40.94
- Mr. Gasket Hose Braid Kit Stainless Steel With Red Anodized Aluminum Fittings$36.85 Regular Price $40.94
- Mr. Gasket Hose Braid Kit Stainless Steel With Clear Anodized Aluminum Fittings$36.85 Regular Price $40.94
- Scott Drake Radiator Overflow Bottle Bronco 1966-1977$36.73 Regular Price $38.66
- Scott Drake Radiator Mounting Bracket Stainless Steel Set 4-Row Bronco 1966-1977$37.58 Regular Price $39.56
- Scott Drake Radiator Mounting Bracket Black Set 3-Row Bronco 1966-1977$27.32 Regular Price $28.76
- Scott Drake Radiator Mounting Bracket Stainless Steel Set 3-Row Bronco 1966-1977$37.58 Regular Price $39.56
- Scott Drake Radiator 2-Row Aluminum V8 Bronco 1966-1977$232.18 Regular Price $239.36
- Scott Drake Radiator Hose Black Silicone Set V8 Bronco 1966-1977$73.49 Regular Price $77.36
- Radiator Aluminum 3-Row 5.0L Engine Swap Bronco 1966-1977$242.49 Regular Price $249.99
- CJ Classic Trucks Radiator Cap Autolite Zinc Bronco 1966-1977$19.39 Regular Price $19.99
- Radiator Bypass Hose With FoMoCo Script V8 Bronco 1966-1969$4.74 Regular Price $4.99
- Radiator Aluminum 3-Row 6-Cylinder Bronco 1966-1977$242.49 Regular Price $249.99
- Radiator Bypass Hose With Autolite Logo 302 Bronco 1970-1977$8.09 Regular Price $8.99
- Scott Drake Radiator Insulator Set For 3-Row Radiator Bronco 1966-1977$10.49 Regular Price $11.66
- CJ Classics Radiator Overflow Tank 2” X 19” Stainless Steel$34.39 Regular Price $42.99
Showing 1-20 of 32 results
Why are Bronco Radiators Made of Aluminum?The frame, body and engine of your early Ford Bronco are all made of steel. So why are the radiators from CJ Pony Parts made of aluminum? That’s because aluminum resists corrosion better than copper and other radiator materials. Salt, mud and debris in the fins of your radiator will eventually wear down any part, but aluminum can take the abuse for a much longer time than other radiator options.
Aluminum also does a great job of transferring heat, so the air passing through the fins pulls the most heat out of the coolant running in the tubes inside. It’s basically the best way to make sure your V8 stays cool when it’s running hour after hour, whether you’re on rough terrain or an open highway.
Plus, to make it even better, aluminum is much lighter than steel, so it means your engine won’t weigh as much as it would if it were completely filled out with heavy-metal components. Basically, it’s the whole package — strong, cool and even lightweight to keep your engine in tip-top condition.
As with all CJ Pony Parts, our early Bronco radiators are designed with your specific model in mind so you can keep your first-generation Bronco in premium condition. That means that each part will fit right straight out of the box without modifications or adjustments. And since we can offer fast, free shipping on most parts, you can have it in your hands in no time at all!
Your Bronco’s New RadiatorRegardless of the exact model of radiator that you need, you can be sure you’ll find one that’s high-quality and durable enough to work for your engine. Our different radiators are all manufactured by premium aftermarket vendors so you can be sure you’re getting the part that works perfectly for your restoration project. Whether you’re tearing through the mud or cruising down the highway, a Bronco’s radiator keeps it running at the perfect temperature and working like a charm.
When you shop with CJ Pony Parts, we make your restoration project as easy as possible, no matter what part you want to buy!