CarTech Book High Performance Chevy Small Block Cylinder Heads
CarTech High Performance Chevy Small Block Cylinder Heads Book.
If you’re looking for companion texts for the projects you’re performing on your classic Chevrolet C10 pick-up truck, CarTech has everything you need and this (SA125P) High Performance Chevy Small Block Cylinder Heads Book is no exception. Clocking in at 144 pages, this instructional walkthrough has nearly 300 black and white images to reinforce the information presented.
Features and Benefits:
- CarTech how-to book
- 144 pages
- 8-1/2” x 11” paperback book
- 300 black and white photos
- Provides in depth cylinder head concepts and variables
- Features airflow basics and extensive flow bench tests
- Includes rebuilding, assembly, and basic porting techniques
- Written by Graham Hansen
Penned by Graham Hansen, this project companion provides in depth cylinder head concepts and variables while featuring airflow basics and extensive flow bench tests. Rebuilding, assembly and basic porting techniques are covered in deep detail. This paperback edition measures in at a standard magazine size of 8-1/2” x 11” to make is easy to store in your home garage.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Flow Bench
- Chapter 3: Airflow Basics
- Chapter 4: Production Heads
- Chapter 5: Small Aftermarket Heads
- Chapter 6: Medium Aftermarket Heads
- Chapter 7: Large Port Heads
- Chapter 8: Small-Block Race Heads
- Chapter 9: Cylinder Head Rebuilding and Assembly
- Chapter 10: Basic Porting Techniques
- Chapter 11: Combustion Chamber
- Chapter 12: Matching Cams and Cylinder Heads
- Chapter 13: Power Packages
- 1960-1987 C10
A lot of classic car and truck owners like to tackle upgrades and repairs on their own, but not every owner knows every little detail about how to complete all of these tasks. However, CarTech offers every at home mechanic detailed texts to help them complete practically any job.
Order this CarTech SA125P High Performance Chevy Small Block Cylinder Heads Book today from CJ pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning