CarTech Book With DVD Step-By-Step Rebuilding The Small Block Chevy Engine
CarTech Step-By-Step Rebuilding the Small Block Chevy Engine Book with DVD.
If you’re looking to rebuild the small block engine living under the hood of your classic 1960-1987 Chevrolet C10, this CarTech Step-By-Step Rebuilding the Small Block Chevy Engine Book with DVD is the perfect accompaniment for you. This instructional text includes a two-hour DVD to further assist in your project completion.
Features and Benefits:
- CarTech how-to book
- 160 pages
- 8.5” x 11”
- Paperback book
- 650 color photos
- Provides detailed step-by-step building procedures for street or racing small block Chevys
- Includes 2 hour DVD with details of engine building process
- Rare instructional combination package
- A must have for every small block Chevy fan
Authored by Larry Atherton and Larry Schrieb, this detailed text clocks in at 160 pages with 650 color photos. Chapters cover how to disassemble a used engine, inspect for signs of damage, select replacement parts, buy machine work, check critical component fit and much more. The included DVD explores the machine shop illustrating the entire process.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Before You Begin
- Chapter 2: Engine Disassembly
- Chapter 3: Initial Parts Inspection
- Chapter 4: Selecting Parts
- Chapter 5: The Machine Shop
- Chapter 6: Component Cleaning
- Chapter 7: Pre-Assembly Fitting
- Chapter 8: Final Assembly
- Chapter 9: Installation, Break-In and Testing
A lot of classic car and truck owners like to tackle upgrades and repairs on their own, but not every owner knows every little detail about how to complete all of these tasks. However, CarTech offers every at home mechanic detailed texts to help them complete practically any job.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning