CJ Classic Trucks Bed Panel Front For Fleetside Bed With Wood Floor Chevrolet Truck 1967-1972
CJ Classic Trucks Front Bed Panel for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet Trucks with a Fleetside Bed and Wood Floor.
If you’re looking for improved strength and support for your 1967-1972 Chevrolet truck’s bed sides, then consider picking up a new CJ Classic Trucks (1119F) Front Bed Panel. This is designed for Chevrolet trucks with a fleetside bed and a wood floor.
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1967-1972 Fleetside beds with a wood floor
- Installs onto front of bed right behind rear wall of cab
- Stamped steel construction
- Provides strength and support to your bed sides
- Prevents cargo from slamming into rear cab wall
The front panel of your classic Chevy could be rusty or bulging toward the cab after years of transporting unsecured cargo that has slammed into the front wall. Replacing it with a new bed panel will restore the original smooth, straight look and bring some life back into your truck.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning