If the sides of your 1951-1952 Ford F-100's bed are severely damaged by rust or perhaps an old accident, it may be more cost-effective to replace the entire panel. Pick up this reproduction CJ Classic Trucks Driver Side Bed Side Panel from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- OEM-style reproduction made from high-quality sheet metal
- Features original contour and same factory details
- Arrives to you in a durable black e-coating, ready for primer and paint
- Pre-installed 5/16-18 studs make for quick and easy fender mounting
- Intended for standard 6-1/2 foot beds only
- Driver side bed panel--passenger side bed panel (BSPR) sold separately
This OEM-style reproduction side panel is constructed from high-quality sheet metal and will arrive to you in a protective e-coating, ready for primer and paint! Often times, the decades can bring extensive rust and dings to your classic Ford truck, and it could double the time or money you've allotted to your body project. Don't cut out each individual spot and patch-in new metal--instead, replace the entire panel in one swoop! This driver side bed panel comes with studs already installed to quickly mount your back fender, making your project move even faster than expected! Be sure to grab a passenger side bed panel (BSP5R) for your F-100 from CJ's, too!
*This side panel is intended for 1951-1952 Ford F-100s with a standard 6.5' truck bed only.