Replace your damaged dash panel assembly with the classic Bronco, all-new CJ Classic Trucks Dash Panel Assembly with a Din Radio Hole in Weld-Thru Primer. The weld-thru primer finish adds convenience, durability and higher quality for interior restoration longevity.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces prep time
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Lower resistance at the weld surface into the denser, new steel
- Prevents resin build up between welds
This part is a factory style replacement that can fit in 1972-1977 Broncos. This dash assembly is highlighted by the fact that the correct mounting holes for gauges, the steering column, knobs, a DIN radio and the glove box are present. The DIN radio hole makes this assembly even more desirable as you won't have to do any cutting for a more proper fitment within your Bronco to make up for your radio.
Please Note: This dash panel assembly is considered factory correct for 1972-1977 Broncos based on having the proper holes for the dash light bars.