CJ Classic Trucks Locking Glove Box Door Latch With Keys Bronco 1966-1977
- Direct Fit Replacement
- All-New Tooling
- No Modifications Required
- Includes a Pair of Keys
CJ Classic Trucks Locking Glove Box Door Latch with Keys for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
We all know the best way to drive a classic 1966-1977 Bronco is with the top and doors off, but what happens when you need to park it and have valuables left inside for anyone to see? You could always just toss them into the glove box and hope for the best, or you could upgrade to this CJ Classic Trucks Locking Glove Box Latch with Keys from CJ Pony Parts and rest easy knowing your valuables are safely locked up.
Features and Benefits:
- Replaces Stock Push Button Latch with a Locking Latch
- Manufactured from All-New Tooling
- Perfect Fit without any Modifications
- Includes a Pair of Matching Keys
As a reproduction for the glove box door latch in 1966-1977 Broncos, all-new tooling is used in order to provide a superior part that met or exceeded OEM standards. This allows it to fit perfectly without any modifications. This CJ Classic Trucks locking glove box door latch is a direct fit replacement for the stock push button latch and includes a pair of matching keys for easy access. The locking glove box door latch is easy to install since it mounts in the original location.
- 1966-1977 Ford Bronco
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- Glove Box Liner With Fuse Box Hole Bronco 1966-1977$22.99 MSRP $23.49
- Door Lock And Ignition Cylinder Set Bronco 1966-1967$23.99 MSRP $34.95