CJ Classic Trucks Parking Brake Cable 54-1/8" Passenger Side Rear F-100 1971-1972
- Fits Rear Passenger Side Only
- 54-1/8 Inches in Length
- 38.63 Inch Housing Length
- Sphere and Barrel End Fittings
CJ Classic Trucks 54-1/8" Rear Driver Side Parking Brake Cable for 1971-1972 Ford F-100s.
Now you can be sure that your 1971-1972 Ford F-100 is braking safely when you use this CJ Classic Trucks 54-1/8" Rear Driver Side Parking Brake Cable from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Brake Cable Length: 54-1/8 inches
- Brake Cable Protective Housing Length: 38.63 inches
- End Fitting 1: Sphere
- End Fitting 2: Barrel
- Position: Rear Right (Passenger Side)
- Mounting Brackets Included Where Required
- Specially Coated Wires and Inner Lubricating Sleeves Resists Corrosion with Extended Cable Life
This Parking Brake Cable is made by CJ Classic Trucks for the rear passenger side of your truck. It features a length of 54-1/8 inches with a protective housing measuring 38.63 inches long. One end features a sphere while the other is a barrel. It also includes mounting brackets where required, plus specially coated wires and inner lubricating sleeves that will prevent corrosion and extend the cable's life.
- 1971-1972 Ford F-100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following F-100 years: