If one or both of the rear inner wheelhouses on your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 is in need of replacement, be sure to pick up this CJ Classic Trucks Rear Inner Wheelhouse in Weld-Thru Primer from CJ Pony Parts! It’s an OEM-style direct fit replacement that fits the driver or passenger side of your C10.
Features & Benefits:
- OEM-Style Direct Fit Replacement for All 1967-1972 Chevy C10s with Fleetside Bed
- Made of High-Quality Heavy-Gauge Steel with Factory Stamping
- Weld-Thru Primer Coating to Cut Down on Prep and Installation Time
- Not Side-Specific: Fits Driver Side or Passenger Side
- Sold Individually
This CJ Classic Trucks(1097AWT) Rear Inner Wheelhouse in Weld-Thru Primer is an OEM-style direct fit replacement that fits all 1967-1972 Chevy C10s with a Fleetside bed. It’s made of high-quality heavy-gauge steel with factory stamping and comes in weld-thru primer, which helps cut down on prep and installation time!
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces Prep Time When Welding New Parts
- Easier Welding
- Reduced Spatter
- Lower Distortion of the Panels
- Helps to Minimize Heat Problems
- Eliminates Corrosion
- Lower Resistance at the Weld Surface
- Prevents Resin Build-up
Are you in the process of restoring your classic Chevy C10 pickup? If so, rebuilding your rig’s exterior is bound to cause a few headaches along the way. Before you make any sweeping changes to the outside of your build, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of Chevy C10 Body & Sheet Metal parts.