If you are interested in lowering your 1969-1970 Mustang by one inch, let CJ Pony Parts help you! Order this CJ Classics 4.5-Leaf 1" Drop Mid-Eye Leaf Spring Kit to accomplish your goal today!
Features and Benefits:
- Firmer ride than 4-leaf springs, less harsh than 5-leaf springs
- Prevents wheel hop and axle wrap during hard acceleration
- Lowers your Mustang's center of gravity
- Lowers the rear about one inch (1")
- Steel-gray painted finish
- Includes everything for driver and passenger sides
Adding 4.5-leaf springs to your early model Mustang will provide a firmer ride than 4-leaf springs, but not as harsh as 5-leaf springs. In addition to an improved ride, this setup helps prevent wheel hop and axle wrap during hard acceleration. For those looking to lower their Mustang's center of gravity, the mid-eye mounting lowers the rear of the car about one inch. Your all-new leaf springs are finished with a steel-gray paint to closely resemble OEM appearance. This kit includes everything needed for installing driver and passenger side rear leaf springs, so what are you waiting for? Snag your new CJ Classics leaf spring kit now from CJ's!
- CJ Classics leaf springs
- Front eye bolts
- 4 U-bolts
- Complete rear shackle kits
- 1969-1970 Mustang