CJ Classics Taillight Panel Brace in Weld-Thru Primer 1969-1970
- Stamped Steel Construction
- Weld-Thru Primer Finish
- Fits All 69-70 Mustangs
- Reduces Prep Time
CJ Classics Taillight Panel Brace in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out taillight panel brace. Upgrade to CJ Classics's premium Taillight Panel Brace in Weld-Thru Primer 3649MAWT --order one today from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This direct-fit replacement brace is constructed from high-quality stamped steel and will arrive with CJ Classics patented Weld-Thru Primer finish. This brace adds extra support to your pony's entire taillight area and provides a space to mount the trunk latch. This direct-fit replacement brace comes pre-drilled to allow the fuel filler neck to pass through and for easy and quick install.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning