CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest
CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer two scholarships per year, each worth $500, to students enrolling in post-secondary education in their next semester.
Who’s eligible?Any U.S. resident who will be enrolling in post-secondary education in the next semester is eligible for this scholarship. This is open to all fields of study and is not exclusive to automotive or related degrees. See Rules and Regulations for more.
How to ApplyCreate a short video (under 3 minutes long) on one of these topics. Videos over 3 minutes or on multiple topics will be disqualified:
- What is one memory you have of a Mustang that left an impression?
- How do Mustangs relate to your current or intended field of study? (Get creative!)
- If you could redesign one Mustang generation, what would you change and why?
- Mustangs have made a lot of progress over the years. What is one automotive advancement you're looking forward to and why?
- Lee Iacocca, Gale Halderman, and many others contributed to the birth of the Mustang, creating a lasting legacy. What do you hope your legacy will be?
Upload your video to YouTube and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight EST on the appropriate deadline below.
You can check out some of our past scholarship winners here.
DeadlinesThere will be one scholarship awarded in the spring semester and one scholarship awarded in the fall.
|SPRING:||Deadline to submit - April 15||Winners announced - May 1|
|FALL:||Deadline to submit - October 15||Winners announced - November 1|
Why Does CJ Pony Parts Have a Scholarship?Founded in 1985, CJ Pony Parts is one of the nation's largest Mustang parts retailers, and we believe in giving back to our communities any way we can. One way we do that is by supporting continued education for those who seek it. With this scholarship, we want to help make the college or university of your choice a little more affordable. We believe that YOU are the future and can do great things for the world.
Scholarship Rules and Regulations
- One video submission per student, per semester.
- Videos cannot run longer than 3 minutes and must be uploaded to YouTube.
- CJ Pony Parts reserves the right to use your submitted videos on their website and in any other online marketing, regardless of whether it has won the scholarship or not.
- Winners will be notified by the email address they used to submit their videos. In the event that scholarship winners fail to respond within a period of 10 business days, we will proceed with selecting the next candidate.
- Scholarships will be awarded on an objective and nondiscriminatory basis. Each scholarship is non-renewable.
- Winners must show proof of enrollment to receive scholarship payment. Payment will be made directly to the school unless school procedures state otherwise.
- Payment must be used by the student who submitted the video and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- The student’s future school must be located in the United States of America.