Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit With AutoMeter Sport Comp Electric Gauges 1987-1989
Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with AutoMeter Sport Comp Electric Gauges for all 1987, 1988 and 1989 Mustangs.
Your Mustang's interior has a great vintage style, but if you're ready to get some modern functionality, check out this Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with AutoMeter Sport Comp Electric Gauges (61287021) now available at CJ Pony Parts. This kit comes with direct-fit replacements for all 1987-1989 Mustangs, including an instrument bezel in your choice of finish.
AutoMeter's Sport Comp gauges are electric and feature black dials with high contrast orange pointers. Each gauge comes with a bright anodized bezel. The speedometer goes up to 120 MPH, while the tachometer ends at 8,000 RPM. The main gauges measure at 3-3/8" so they'll fit perfectly into Classic Dash's bezel, as will the four 2-1/16" auxiliary gauges for fuel level, oil pressure, water temperature and volts. The bezel is made from ABS composite material and comes with your choice of a black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber finish. For your convenience, a gauge wiring harness and oil pressure and water temperature sending units are included.
Classic Dash Bezel Features:
- 5/32” UV-resistant ABS composite
- Finishes: Black, Brushed Aluminum, and Carbon Fiber
- 6 Hole design for use with most aftermarket gauges
- Two 3-3/8” Holes for Speedometer and Tachometer
- Four 2-1/16” Holes for Fuel, Oil, Water temp, and Volt
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 1987-1989 Mustangs
Instrument Bezel Kit Includes:
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit
- Water Temperature Sending Unit
- Bright Anodized Bezels
- High Contrast Orange Pointers
- 3-3/8" Speedometer, 120 MPH
- 3-3/8" Tachometer, 8,000 RPM
- 2-1/16" Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-1/16" Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-1/16" Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-1/16" Volt Gauge
Please Note: An electric speedometer sending unit (HW1079) is not included and must be purchased separately.
Order this Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with AutoMeter Sport Comp Electric Gauges (61287021) for your 1987, 1988 or 1989 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Advanced skill is required for this installation.