Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit With Ultra-Lite II Electric Gauges Mustang 1969-1970
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Your Choice of Finish
- ABS Composite
- Complete Package
Classic Dash 6-Gauge Kit with Ultra-Lite II Electric Gauges for 1969-1970 Mustangs.
Serving as a direct-fit upgrade to your 1969-1970 Mustang, this Six-Gauge Kit from Classic Dash will replace your worn and damaged stock gauges. This complete package features a six-hole design to perfectly accommodate the included AutoMeter Ultra-Lite II Electric Gauges for an elegant look and feel. You'll be able to select an instrument bezel in a finish of your choice to best suit your interior.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Upgrade for 1969-1970 Mustangs
- 5/32" UV-Resistant ABS Composite Instrument Bezel
- Available in Several Finishes
- Six-Hole Design Properly Fits Included AutoMeter Gauges
- Perfect Modification for a Custom, High-End Look and Feel
This kit comes with six aftermarket gauges: a speedometer, tachometer, fuel level gauge, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge and volt gauge. It also includes new oil pressure and water temperature sending units. The instrument bezel comes in several finishes: black, brushed aluminum or carbon fiber to match your interior style. For quality assurance, Classic Dash manufactures these products right here in the USA.
- Gauge Wiring Harness
- Oil Pressure and Water Temperature sending units
- Turn Signal, High Beam and Parking Brake Indicators (LED) Kit
- 5" Speedometer
- 5" Tachometer
- 2-5/8" Fuel Level Gauge
- 2-5/8" Oil Pressure Gauge
- 2-5/8" Water Temperature Gauge
- 2-5/8" Volt Gauge
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning