Classic Performance Products Coil Over Conversion Kit Front Black Powder-Coated Chevrolet C10 1973-1987
Classic Performance Products Black Powder-Coated Front Coil Over Conversion Kit for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Looking to add some new coil overs to your 1973-1987 Chevrolet C10, and you want a kit that comes with everything you need to get the job done? Then be sure to grab this Classic Performance Products Black Powder-Coated Front Coil Over Conversion Kit that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Upper CNC-Bent and Laser-Cut Spring Pocket Bracket and Seats with Grade 8 Hardware
- Fully Adjustable Viking Shocks (Ride Height, Compression and Rebound Adjustments Possible) from Standard Height to 3" Drop
- Allows a Full 5-1/2" Drop When Combined with CPP’s Modular Drop Spindles (Not Included)
- Provides Clean Look with Maximum Clearance and Consistent Performance
- Dramatically Improves Handling, Ride Performance and Control
- Coil Overs Spring Rate for SBC, BBC and All LS Series Engines
- Coil Over Control Arms Designed to Make Adding Coil Overs Easy
- Includes CPP’s Black Powder-Coated Tubular Coil-Over Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Includes Spanner Wrench, Thrust Bearing Kit and All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Installation Requires Standard Hand Tools and No Major Fabrications
- Made in the USA
This Classic Performance Products (6387FCO-KB-1014) Black Powder-Coated Front Coil Over Conversion Kit comes with fully adjustable Viking shocks and provides a nice, clean look with maximum clearance and consistent performance! This kit is proudly made in the USA and comes with all of the hardware and other items you’ll need to install it.
Order a Classic Performance Products (6387FCO-KB-1014) Black Powder-Coated Front Coil Over Conversion Kit for your 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 or 1987 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning